Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Reid has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert P Reid has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert P Reid is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Absolutely amazing doctor! He truly listens to you and your concerns. I had be seeing another doctor for a variety of symptoms, and have been treated just horribly. Dr. Reid and his staff listened to my concerns and are actually DOING something about it. Have yet to get an answer, but I have full confidence that he will do whatever it takes to figured the problem. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone for anything. Thank you Dr. Reid, you are truly the best doctor I have ever seen.
Dr. Reid is the first doctor I have gone to that actually listens to you and takes your seriously. I have suffered from a range of symptoms for several years, I finally have a diagnosis. I feel better than I have in yet. He explains everything and doesn't get indignant when you ask him questions or have input. Thank you Dr. Reid!
Dr Reid is a caring, competent and compassionate physician
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Robert P Reid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Paul Reid Md, 3435 Second St S, Folkston, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert P Reid in this video.
Dr. Robert P Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folkston, GA.