Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Roberts Jr
Dr. Robert P Roberts Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Roberts has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert P Roberts Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert P Roberts Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Robert P Roberts Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Robert P Roberts Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert P Roberts Jr Md Pc, 781 Kenmoor Ave SE Ste A, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Robert P Roberts Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.