Dr. Robert Paasche Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Paasche?

This doctor cost me thousands of dollars!

This man is a horrid doctor! I went to him at the Gateway Medical Center ER for back problems related to my work, and this doctor RUINED my workers comp case because he doesnt listen to a thing that his patient have to say! He messed up my medical chart and paper work and now workers comp is denying my case. He came in the room and spoke to me for all of 2 minutes and then left and went somewhere else to fill out paper work. He NO notes of what was going on or what I was saying,and now I must pay the price for his lack of care and concern for doing his job!

He Is A JERK

This Dr. is a complete jerk and would not ever go to him.

Dr. Robert Paasche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.