Dr. Robert K Palandjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert K Palandjian?

Best DR. I've had

Dr. Palandjian has managed my health for ten years. He is on top of every concern I have and has diagnosed issues that have helped me immeasurably. I have total faith in him. He is compassionate and professional. He takes his time to educate me and his office staff is very friendly and efficient.

Total

Ive been a patient of Dr. Plandjian for over 3 years now. I went to him for help with an opiate addiction, and he made me feel like I was a piece of trash. I have herniated discs, pinched nerves...etc... I wanted off of thepain medicine. I am now seeing another doctor, because of his bedside manner. He stands in front of the computer, with his back turned to you the entire time I was also having some problems with depression and anxiety, and would not do anything about that as well. Not even a referral for a psychologist!!! I am still in Total Care Physicians until, I can find a doctor that is willing to spend time, and LISTEN to a patient!!

My Experience with Dr. Palandjian

Dr. Palandjian is very thorough and very caring. He is a compassionate doctor and has strong interest in patient care. It is a pleasure having him as a doctor.

Dr. Robert K Palandjian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.