Great group

Clean office, friendly staff, and wonderful Doctor. I couldn't be happier with my decision to have my procedure done with this group.

I'm myself again and I feel GREAT!

I did extensive research on many Dr's... Dr. Paresi defiantly stood out and was throughly impressed. From the time I called and spoke with Kim, I was intrigued. I figured I would go for a consultation. (First impressions are VERY important to me)... Right away, Dr. P knew what I was looking for and how to achieve it. He not only worked on a few things my body needed but fixed a few additional flaws I had developed over some time. He also fixed my spirit. I look and feel like myself again! I am forever grateful for his skill set and patience -going to school for so many years- benefitted me! I can now finally start dating a nice confident man! I am so happy! I now tell all my friends about him and recommend him all the time! YOU reading this now... Make an appointment to meet him, get a consultation... fix your mind, spirit and body. I'm glad I did!

Esther

I am so happy with my face results, Dr. Paresi did a great job. I have received so many nice compliments, like “ I look younger’’, ‘’ how beautiful I look’’ I will definitely reccomend Dr Paresi to my friends , he is very patience , talented, professional, and very kind. Dr. Paresi and staff are awesome and they give an exemplary customer service.

"Younger Looking"

Dr. Paresi performed a neck lift & blepharoplasty. The results are simply amazing... my saggy eyes now look fantastic... I have eyelids after years of not seeing them!! I also have a jawline again... very exciting! Some close friends and family have commented that I "somehow look you younger" Fabulous Dr. !!

Abdominalplasty

Dr. Paresi did my Abdominalplasty 2months ago and let me tell you I'm beyond happy with my results i get nothing but compliments. Dr. Paresi And His Staff are amazing people and very friendly. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Lipo Surgery

Surgery went with no issues. Extremely Happy. Dr. Paresi did fantastic job with his excellent personality. Deepa Grover w/O Suresh Grover

Breast Augmentation

Dr Paresi kept me in the loop after my daughters procedure on how it went, what to expect, and how she was doing . I would recommend him over all the others!

Dr. Paresi has outdone himself once again!

I contemplated getting my nose done for several years but was very apprehensive. ANY cosmetic procedure can be nerve wrecking especially when it's your face! During my consultation, Dr. Paresi went into great detail about what he needed to do in order to get the results that I was looking for. Being a previous patient of his, I knew I was in good hands! I am currently 2 and a half weeks out from my procedure and it already looks PHENOMENAL!!! I had very minimal bruising, and I feel like most of the swelling has gone down. Everyday it gets better and better! People tell me daily what a terrific job he did! I look forward to seeing what it will look like once it's completely healed. My only regret is not doing this sooner!

Dr. Robert J Paresi Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.