Robert Park Is this you?

Have you seen Robert Park?

very good

very good

very happy

Posted on April 18th, 2017

this is my first visit with Dr. Park. I drove an hour to get here and I'll do it again and again. He is the BEST ENT I've ever been to.

exselent

very good doctor

professional doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2017

excellent service

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr. Park is definitely an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. I am always confident in his care. I appreciate his willingness to listen to my concerns. I highly recommend him!

Excellent

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I am a resident physician at a local hospital and all the physicians that I work with recommended Dr. Park to perform a septoplasty operation on me. He is the doctor that other doctors send their family members to. The operation he performed on me was surprisingly painless. I only took one Percocet and after that had no more pain. Excellent surgeon.

Great experience!!

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr. Park is a great doctor always takes us as soon as possible and helps when needed. The weekend hoiurs are a plus because we work all week.

Dr. Park was very informative and met all my expectations of a GREAT Doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. Park is looking into the diagnosis further and I am more than happy with him looking further into the root of the cause rather than just making a quick diagnosis.

Dr. Park is an excellence, you can trust and depend on him.

excellence explanation

it was very good!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

he explained everything very clearly!

Quite poor

Posted on August 9th, 2016

The office is dirty, the desk staff barely speak or look up to answer a question. Seemed annoyed when I asked for a pen to fill out my forms! It's like an assembly line of other patients, all waiting to spend 2 minutes with the doctor. Would never go back.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I had sinus surgery with Dr. Park a couple of years ago and it didn't help me even 10%. I bled out of my nose for eight straight days, and afterwards felt zero improvement. In fact, I've only gotten sicker more frequently since. Dr. Park is legitimately a nice person, and I believe that he means well and isn't a money-mongerer, but maybe his surgical skill just wasn't up to the task. Also, there was virtually no follow up from him post-op. I had another surgery with a doctor in New York recently and I already feel amazing, so the comparison leads me to think that dr. Park botched my surgery.