Dr. Robert M Paschall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Paschall?

I came as a Tourist to the Hospital with a stroke. Dr. Paschal really did a great Job. Thanks from Germany. Danke !!

very direct, to the point and easy to speak with. Very impressed with him.

drive hours to see him since we have moved away

My mom has been a patient of Dr. Paschall's for 7 years now. I would not even think of ever going to another doctor. He is the first doctor that has been right about what is wrong with her and has told me what to expect. He has been spot on. Not only that, he is so wonderful with her. She failed the evaluation tests that he gave her but yet he told her how good of a job she did. He has always looked out for her feelings in addition to her health and I can't thank him enough for all that he has done for us. He is a wonderful neurologist and feel so safe having him as my mom's doctor. Thanks Dr. Paschall!!!!

Exceptional Neurologist

My mom (an 86 year old Parkinson's patient) has been going to Dr. Paschall for many years. Over the past 12 years I have accompanied her on her visits. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is a very bright and competent neurologist (when he diagnosed my mom with Parkinson's I took her from VA to FL to get a second opinion from the doctor who is now Director of the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and he agreed completely with Dr. Paschall's diagnosis.) There are those who are intimidated by Dr. Paschall's straight forward, often humorous, authentic (and sometimes seemingly gruff) exterior, but he's actually a teddy bear at heart. He's the only neurologist in our area and has worked like a dog for years to serve this community. I highly recommend him.