Dr. Robert M Pasciak Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Pasciak?

I have been a patient of Dr. Pasciak for a number of years and have found him highly competent. I would recommend him.

Dr. Pasciak is so knowledgable, thorough and caring.

I have seen about seven urologists and this one told me very strange and unsafe advise--i.e. not to drink so much so I wouldn't have to urinate so much, to hold my urine all day until nighttime, then to use my hand internally to try to push out the urine, etc. Needless to say, I never went back. Thank goodness I had enough common sense and knew this information was not only wrong, but not healthy for me (and potentially dangerous) after all the other urologists I saw.

Dr. Robert M Pasciak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.