Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert K Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I had gone to th emergency room after my mom and dad were seriously concerned with my painful bugbites. When I was admitted to go see the doctor, i will admit the wait was long, but when he had come he closely observed the bugbites and asked another droup of doctors to come in to get a second oppinion. I was given the name of my infection which was cellulitas and he gave me some anti biotics that realllly helped out the infection. Overall it was a good expierience and my overall rating comes to four stars.
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Robert K Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTri City Emergency Medical Group, 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA
Dr. Robert K Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.