Dr. Robert K Patel Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert K Patel?

I had gone to th emergency room after my mom and dad were seriously concerned with my painful bugbites. When I was admitted to go see the doctor, i will admit the wait was long, but when he had come he closely observed the bugbites and asked another droup of doctors to come in to get a second oppinion. I was given the name of my infection which was cellulitas and he gave me some anti biotics that realllly helped out the infection. Overall it was a good expierience and my overall rating comes to four stars.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Robert K Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.