Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Patrignelli has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Robert J Patrignelli has the following 15 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Collagen Therapy
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Robert J Patrignelli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 65
I tried to reschedule an appointment that I had on Monday morning at 7:45 am on Friday afternoon at 11:45 am. The office was already on service stating that they would be back from lunch at 2:00 pm. I called at 2:10 pm and the message stated the office was closed but I could hold for the answering service. The answering service picked up and I spoke with Corey who told me he could not take my cancellation, that I could call on Monday morning when the office opened which was 7:45 am, the exact time of my appointment. I work in a doctors office and we always take cancellations on our service because we understand that life happens over the week-ends and people might need to cancel or reschedule. I was trying to be courteous and give them as much time as possible to let them know I would not be there. At 7:45 am I will be driving into work and unable to call Dr. Patrignelli's office and let them know I will not be coming and so it will look like a "no show appointment" which it is not.
I've been a patient of his for years. He is the best, most knowledgeable dermatologist I've had experience with. He always asks me about my family and he really gives me the sense that he generally cares about my wellbeing. I've read some negative reviews portraying a completely different Dr. than who I've experienced the past 6yrs. He does zoom in..does what he has to do, and zooms out..but he is running a very busy practice. I honestly don't care if he converses with me or not, I care more about what I'm there to be treated for and he is always on point as far as that goes. I would never see anyone else!
Fraudulent billing insurance for Acne surgery and $190 for popping a pimple, then misprescribed medicine dosage that should have been half of what it was. Should have also ordered followup blood work and didn't.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Robert J Patrignelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLindsey G Bruce Md, 17 Church Hill Rd, Trumbull, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Patrignelli in this video.
Dr. Robert J Patrignelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.