Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Pesso
Dr. Robert S Pesso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pesso is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division. Dr. Pesso has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Pesso has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Pesso has a wonderful bedside manner, and makes me very comfortable at each visit. He is knowledgeable about gyn procedures, and explains everything thoroughly. He really listens and seems to care about his patients. I was referred to him by another patient, and in turn recommend him to other women. If only all male gyn doctors were like Dr. Pesso
Wait times for your appointment can sometimes run a bit long, but in the whole scheme of things, I would rather wait for a Dr. that responds to emergencies and or spends the appropriate amount of time with his patients than see a Dr. that rushes and is not thorough. Nothing but high marks for Dr. Pesso and his staff.
Dr.Pesso is always very professional and throug.He speaks as if your are his only patient for that day.He takes time to speak to you as a women with concerns not a number on a check list.I would rate Dr.Pesso much higher if I were able he has been a big part of my family's well being for a number of years.......JOB WELL DONE.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pesso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Robert S Pesso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsToms River Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 79 Route 37 W Ste 101, Toms River, NJ
Dr. Robert S Pesso is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.