Dr. Robert Phelan III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Phelan III?

Amazing

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Phelan. I'm jumping on the doctor-reviewing bandwagon here, and no one deserves a rave review more than Dr. Phelan. He has been my doctor since I moved here over 1 years ago, and I couldn't be more pleased with his services. So far, all of my trips have turned out well. Dr. Phelan is very thorough & makes sure to ask questions about habits as well as changes in body. He also performs the exam as efficiently as possible. He helped me find the right medicine for my lifestyle and for my semi-sensitive conditions. Dr. Phelan has a very professional manner, but is still extremely personable. Also, the staff is always friendly & helpful with schedules appointments, follow-ups, and alerting you when your orders are ready. They also conduct the intitial testing and are quick & professional while doing so.

Very nice doctor!

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I love to taking my child to Dr "Bob" was great with Sara. Thank you Dr Phelan ("Bob")

Posted on May 29th, 2016