Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Pickens
Dr. Robert Pickens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranbury, NJ, with another office in Princeton, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Pickens is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, University Medical Center At Princeton and Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Pickens has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pickens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ocean Medical Center
University Medical Center At Princeton
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Robert Pickens accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Pickens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranbury, NJ.