Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Pinnar
Dr. Robert Pinnar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reston, VA, with another office in Reston, VA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pinnar is affiliated with Reston Town Center Pediatrics, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Pinnar has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Pinnar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reston, VA.