Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Pinsk
Dr. Robert Pinsk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Mills, PA, with other offices in Exton, PA and Exton, PA (and 7 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Pinsk is affiliated with Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr, Main Line Hospital Paoli and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Pinsk has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Robert Pinsk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Pinsk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Lankenau Medical Center
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 1997
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1997
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
-Paoli Hospital - On staff since 1992
27 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Pinsk, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Glen Mills, PA, in this video.
Dr. Robert Pinsk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.