Dr. Robert Plambeck Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Plambeck Jr?

EXCELLENT

Posted on December 9th, 2017

YOU CAN TRUSTHIM WITH THE CARE OF YOUR BABY AND YOURSELF

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I love Dr. Plambeck and his entire staff! I am 37 years old and have been going to him since I was 19 and in September he delivered our 5th baby. I cannot even begin to put into words how good I feel about my experiences with him and everybody at his office.

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is amazing and has tons of experience. Everything about him seems very relaxing, and it greatly helps relieve our tension and anxiety. My wife says she feels very confident in his presence in the delivery room and indeed she delivered naturally within 15 or so minutes with ease. We are coming back to him for our 2nd baby.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Dr. Plambeck has been my Gynecologist and OB for over three years. He has done a great job in all aspects of his field. From surgery, to check ups, ultrasounds, delivery, and more. He values his patients and is very clear in helping others understand medical terms. Highly recommend him, plus the rest of the staff is fantastic and super caring!

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is a doctor who truly cares about you. Always enters the room with a smile, sits down and makes you feel special. You never feel rushed or feel like he's in a hurry to leave the room and move on the next patient. The rest of the staff is amazing as well. All the staff is kind, loving and truly care about you and your baby's health.

Genuine, Compassionate OB-GYN

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is genuine, compassionate, and knowledgeable! I have gone to him for 4 years, through two pregnancies and annual visits. He has helped me out with my diagnosis of gestational diabetes, post partum depression & PCOS. What I love about Dr. Plambeck is that he actually sits down with you and listens, he genuinely cares! The nursing & office staff are awesome, I love the fact that I can walk into the office and they remember me after not seeing me for a year and ask about my kids.

The very best!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

We are so incredibly thankful for Dr. Plambeck. He delivered all three of our boys and we never felt more cared for from beginning to the end! You would never know if he was rushed or having a bad day---every visit he treats you as his top priority while you are with him; never hurried; and always so caring and genuine. He is extremely up to date and knowledgeable and truly the best doctor out there!! We would never go anywhere else!!

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Dr. Plambeck is a wonderful doctor! I am so thankful for his kind and gentle nature and the amount of time he takes during each appointment. His nurses and staff are also excellent to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Plambeck!

Wonderful Wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Most Amazing Doctor Ever. What a Blesssing!

Best OB ever

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and explains things so you understand them.

First time mom

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr Plambeck and staff are amazing. Being a first time parent it's scary and I'm glad that I chose this office to help us navigate this experience. All staff was so kind and compassionate. They are very knowledgeable and excellent at easing first time parent anxiety.

Couldn't be happier!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I was so glad I was refered to Dr Plambeck. He's the most kind and caring man ever! He and his staff were so knowledgeable and just amazing people! I will for sure be back in the future!