Dr. Robert D Platzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Platzman?

Good Dr.

I considered beginning with a new Dr. closer to my home after the retirement of my previous physician but had a very good experience with Dr. P. on a first visit. He's thorough, patient, offers opportunity for questions and listens carefully and takes my input seriously. In 4 yrs I've never waited more than 10 minutes before being called to see the Dr. I recommend him highly.

Fully professional

Our previous family doctor retired. We had no complaints for 25 years, except rather long waits for scheduled appointments. While we may or may not live another 25 years for comparison, the first four or five with Dr. P. as our G.P. have been exactly what we needed and would figure in any potential calculation to move away from Princeton.

Quack Quack Quack

Not surprised to find he's only got 7 years of experience. This foolhardy, inexperienced young'un does not know what he's doing. Took months and months and never diagnosed a quite serious disease that I was finally hospitalized for by another doctor. Is this really what we have come to in health care in one of the country's top university towns?

Dr. Robert D Platzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.