Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Poczatek
Dr. Robert B Poczatek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Poczatek is affiliated with St Vincents Hospital. Dr. Poczatek has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Poczatek has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been in tremdous pain for many years. With degenerative stenosis in the neck and lumbar, fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc.. Other doctors thought I just wanted paiin medication. Dr. Pocztek has been the only physian that has listened to me, ran tests to find the "EXACT" problems and did something to help the pain, without thinking I was addicted and looking for another doctor to right me more medication. See I have pain meds. that I won't even take because I have to much to live for and I want to know every minute of my life and this doctor has given me that opportunity!! Thank you Dr Pacztek!! Oh and I did want to state that I don't mind waiting on a doctor that will ease MY PAIN!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Poczatek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Robert B Poczatek accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNeurosurgical Associates Pc, 800 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 700, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert B Poczatek in this video.
Dr. Robert B Poczatek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.