Dr. Robert B Poczatek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Poczatek?

Very good doctor

Dr. Poczatek is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He listens and takes his time to figure out what is going on. He's genuine and he is very knowledgeable, but doesn't talk down to you. I don't love having to see any doctor, but since I do, I'm glad he's one of mine.

I have been in tremdous pain for many years. With degenerative stenosis in the neck and lumbar, fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc.. Other doctors thought I just wanted paiin medication. Dr. Pocztek has been the only physian that has listened to me, ran tests to find the "EXACT" problems and did something to help the pain, without thinking I was addicted and looking for another doctor to right me more medication. See I have pain meds. that I won't even take because I have to much to live for and I want to know every minute of my life and this doctor has given me that opportunity!! Thank you Dr Pacztek!! Oh and I did want to state that I don't mind waiting on a doctor that will ease MY PAIN!!

Awesome!!!!

The wait time is at least 2-3 hours every time I've seen him. No more! Then when he is in the room he rushes you out. He orders a nerve conductions on me and all my friends that have seen him. My PCP said that he would not refer to him anymore!

Dr. Robert B Poczatek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.