- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Polisky has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert B Polisky has the following 23 expertise
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Basal Cell
- Lichen Planus
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert B Polisky Accepts the Following Insurance
- 901 Biesterfield Rd Ste 209 Elk Grove Village , IL : (847) 593-6222
More about Dr. Robert B Polisky
Dr. Polisky became board certified in Internal Medicine as well as Dermatology completing training in both specialties at Vancouver General Hospital and Cook County Hospital. Dr. Polisky was Chief Resident at Cook County Hospital where he developed a medical device to suppress formation of keloids. The practice was started in 1986.