Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pollard?

Rbrar

I must say that this person is God's best creation. Extremely Intelligent and skilled professional, yet displays such humility! His chief resident and Fellowship students portray the same ethical nature and professionalism as their leader--- Dr Pollard! He saved my life, when the chances were very slim. Yesterday, I came for an elective total hysterectomy. After informing me of the medical procedures required to prevent recurring of the internal hemorrhage, he left the decision upon me. Without being pushy, he was supportive of my choices, whether or not I would go forward with the surgery. Yesterday, he performed my hysterectomy and I am already walking around with minimal discomfort! He's the only person, I could put my trust again in to do any such kind of laparoscopic procedure! HE'S THE BEST!

Ms.

This is your Doctor, he knows what he is talking about and he can fix you. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pollard back in 2010 when my Primary Care Doctor referred me to him. I had been to many Doctors for Fibroid Tumors, Ovarian Cysts, Abnormal Bleeding, Tomns of Pain, a blood clot and I was just a mess. It was Dr. Pollard and his Staff who were the one's that fixed me. I had just lost my Brother , almost cancelled my Surgery and 2 weeks later he ended up doing my Laproscopic Partial Hysterectomy (leaving only my Ovaries) I was an absolute "wreck" to say the least and he assured me that I would be better, healthier and happier. I just want to share with you that I was very apprehensive at first, but trust me, he was right and here we are in 2016 and I am still on cloud 9 and couldn't be happier. Thank You Dr. Pollard. It is now time to visit Dr. Pollard again because I think I am now in Pre Menopause and up until now, I haven't needed to go back. Wish me luck :)

My interactions pre and post op with Dr. Pollard and his staff FAR EXCEEDED my expectations. Dr. Pollard is incredibly knowledgeable, caring, and respectful. His explanations of what to expect pre and post op were clearly presented and I felt 100% confident with his diagnosis and treatment. His staff was very prompt to address my post op concerns as well. My experience with Dr. Pollard and the Metro Health Medical System is far superior to the care that I have received from other physicians and health care institutions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN!!

My overall experience with Dr. Pollard has been great. I've been a patient of his for just over a year now. Dr. Pollard is highly knowledgable about endometriosis. He cares about his patients and he does listen. His staff is great as they treat you person not just another patient. If you've been having pelvic pain, highly recommend that you see Dr. Pollard.

dr pollard performed my surgery less than 1 week ago. very professional, yet very caring at the same time. made me feel at ease, explaining everything. i feel very comfortable talking to him ,unlike my family doctor. thank you so much dr pollard....

He is GOD!

My 1st doctor was dragging her feet, and i was bleeding to death!! I called Dr. Pollard and I had my sugery within 2 week!!! My consult, I waited maybe 5 mins...he examined me and answered all of my questions and concerns. Very caring...And he is very smart! I like "smart & take charge" doctors, he knows what he is doing and he is very good at it! He is sure of himself and I want a doctor who is. He called 2x when I was home after surgery to check on me. If you are a whiney, needy patient maybe he isnt the one for you....

very professional. made me feel at ease. explained my condtion so i understood. took his time with me. very caring doctor

STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN

HE THINKS HE IS A GOD

Acts like he walks on water

Maybe its because he works in a county hospital, but he certainly does not treat his patients with the respect that one should expect from a physician.Better understand what he's telling you the first time because if you ask more than once, he'll treat you like you are a moron.

Dr. Robert Pollard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.

Dr. Robert Pollard Is this you?