Dr. Robert A Portadin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Portadin?

Avoid this doctor

Don't ruin a beautiful experience by using this doctor to deliver your baby. Terrible bedside manner.

Clearly hates women

Ignores the wishes of his patients. Speaks down to patients, is rough in handling you and doesn't explain or validate the patient's concerns. Leaves you feeling helpless in your medical treatment.

Rude and gets little things wrong

Very rude when it comes to what he thinks is the cause of something. He made me come in three times because he said my blood pressure was too high... When I had enough I went to two other doctors and they said my blood pressure was normal. Does not listen to you either. I went for a year and then now in the process of finding someone else.

He misread my mammogram report

Dr. Portadin misread my mammogram report results to me on the phone, totally omitting one of the pages that indicated I needed to have a follow-up mammogram in 6 months time. Instead, he told me everything was fine and to get a follow-up mammogram in one year which was incorrect information. This was totally careless of him.

D. Portadin was/is very thorough in his yearly exam. He speaks in laymans terms and willingly answers all questions. Once, I had a semi-emergency and he made arragements to see me asap and give his suggestions and advice. His office staff is 2nd to none. Eva & Cathy have been wonderful throughout my whole experience with Dr. Portadin.

Dr. Robert A Portadin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.