Dr. Robert Prins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Prins?

Excellent Dr.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr. Prins was my doctor with my first child. He is a great doctor and I still continue to see him.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Excellent dr. So glad I got referred to him!

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Dr Prins delivered my daughter last Sept via c-section at 39 weeks. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes almost 2 months before I got pregnant so I was considered high risk. Because Dr. Prins specializes in high risk pregnancies I did excellent. Unlike a lot of other doctors he was really really strict with my sugar numbers. He wanted my sugar numbers that of a non-diabetic. It was a hard but I kept them down like I was suppose to.So even though my daughter weighed almost 11 lbs, her sugar checks were perfect(they check them a few times a day for about 2 days)and never once did her blood sugars come close to the danger zone. He said thats almost ubheard of in diabetic mothers, but I credit him with being strict and knowing what he was talking about. I also asked him why she was so big when my sugars were perfect the whole time and he joked that some kids were meant to be born that way. I would highly reccommend him to anyone high risk or not and to anyone who wants a doctor they can trust and rely on to know what their talking about.

FANTASTIC DOCTOR!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Prins delivered two of my sons and he is a WONDERFUL doctor! Not only is he a brilliant doctor but is extremely caring.

Posted on October 29th, 2010

Doctor Prins delivered both of our children, in 2002 and 2003. I am 100% convinced that he saved my daughter's life at birth, as the umbilical cord had become wrapped around her neck. He did it with ease and grace, creating no alarm to my wife. His quick and decisive actions can only come from experience.After our son was born, my wife did not stop bleeding, and Dr. Prins once again, gently took decisive actions that corrected the situation. My wife was blissfully unaware at the time just how precarious her situation was.I feel that Dr. Prins not only delivered my daughter and son, but saved the lives of the two most precious women in my life.

Posted on May 24th, 2017