Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Probe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert A Probe has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Robert A Probe has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert A Probe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
34 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert A Probe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Hospital, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Probe in this video.
Dr. Robert A Probe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.