Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Protzman
Dr. Robert Protzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Arlington, TX and Fort Worth, TX (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Protzman is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Jps Health Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Protzman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Robert Protzman has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Robert Protzman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Protzman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Robert Protzman yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Protzman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Jps Health Network
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Plaza Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Cook Children's Medical Center
Harris Methodist H E B
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
John Peter Smith
TX Health Fort Worth
45 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Protzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.