Dr. Robert Quarles Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Quarles?

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Hands down the best Doctor in town, and most likely the Region. I cannot praise Dr. Quarles enough.

Outstanding

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Today was my first visit, based on the reviews I have read. I was looking for a place where the Dr. as well as staff seem caring. I FOUND IT....based on this visit. Dr. Quarles was great. He listened to my questions and took the time to explain. He didn't rush me neither did the staff. I felt like I was the only patient there because they were so attentive. The nurses were the best. Think I'm changing my PCP. Thanks Dr. Quarles and staff.

Friendly and Professional

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I had been dealing with some hip and leg pain for a number of months. Dr. Quarles spent a few minutes asking me questions and listening to my explanation of the problems I have been having. He did some X-Rays, did an exam, and then determined that he thought the problem could be dealt with fairly easily. He did a quick adjustment of my sacroiliac joint, and then gave me a script for some muscle relaxers and some predisone. He told me that he expected the pain to be mostly, if not all, gone within a week.After two days, I was pain free! I could sit in a chair or ride in a car for hours without any of the discomfort I had been experiencing for the past 4 months. I enjoyed the visit as well as the result.

Bill CSX Farran

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Dr Bob is The most respected Dr i have had the Pleasure to have met in my 54 yrs,Kind,Compassionate, gives you time to Talk ,and has offered many helpful ideas.Bedside manner beyond reproach,Not only seems to care,But proves He Cares about you.I could only rate a 4 cuz scale does not go to 10

Great Doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Dr. R.Quarles is a very conscientious doctor. Before doing anything to me the first visit, he made sure that I didnt have a problem that might need a surgeons attention. He only manipulates when my muscles are lose, he will not force your body into doing something that would injury you. Hes patient, caring, has a great bed side manner. He also gives you exercises you can do to help your problem, and they work. I would recommend him and have.

Posted on October 12th, 2017