Dr. Robert T Quinn II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Quinn II?

Great Dr. Knows what he is doing. Excellent work.

He is a super doctor that really cared about me. He was never too busy to answer questions. He did a great job on my surgery.

Dr. Quinn is patient and listens eagerly to your concerns during the appointment. He does a great job of studying your features and explains how each procedure will work to provide the correct results that you are looking for. He encourages you to do research to gain better understanding and is up front with his concerns if you have requested a procedure that he doesn't think will be the correct one for the results you are desiring. Dr. Quinn's staff is very friendly and approachable,they provide the TLC for you when they call to check up afterward and everytime you come in, great team working at his office.

Dr Quinn is a great surgeon. He made a difficut time in my life fun. He always took the time to answer all my questions with great care and humor. He did a wonderful job giving me back what I lost. He really cares for his patients, which shows with his bedside manor. Thank-You Dr Quinn!

Trust in Dr. Quinn

I have complete trust in Dr. Quinn, he is very knowledgable and makes me feel comfortable in explaining procedures.He spends a good amount of time with me and doesn't make you feel rushed.I did plenty of research ahead of time and he was able to go into depth on my questions.His work is top and I have no regrets, very pleased. He was also made aware of my budget for the procedures and explained how the hospital charges, definitely put me at ease. You will be pleased with his bedside manners, good Dr. to have.

Dr. Robert T Quinn II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.