- Marin General Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Anderson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert R Anderson has the following 10 expertise
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
Dr. Robert R Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert R Anderson
Dr. Anderson graduated from the Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine. Dr. Anderson works in Greenbrae, CA and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Marin General Hospital.