Have you seen Dr. Robert R Anderson?

Poor Cataract Surgery-Can’t see

I’m an elderly guy now but still active and used to play football. Dr Anderson caused an “explosion” in my left eye-I don’t understand exactly what happened because he didn’t explain anything to me. I’m now left with poor vision.

Dr. Andersen and his staff were most accommodating when treating my recurring iritis (very painful). They squeezed me in the same day, and within an hour of the request, despite the busy flow of patients in the office! He is clearly popular, and for a reason - he listens, and then asks you again if there are any concerns. At the same time efficient and to the point - I wouldn't want a better eye doctor.

Dr. Robert R Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.