- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Bell has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert R Bell has the following 4 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Robert R Bell Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1050 Old Des Peres Rd Ste 100 Saint Louis , MO : (314) 569-0612
More about Dr. Robert R Bell
Dr. Bell joined the El Paso Orthopaedic Surgery Group in May of 1995. He completed his hand surgery fellowship training at the University of Virginia and also at the American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr Bell is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.