Dr. Robert R Hull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert R Hull?

It's been a while since I was in the office. I'm going again next month. Most of staff great=Doctor personable and caring. Two years ago the gal at the desk was poor. Hoping she is gone.

Dr Hull and his staff are always friendly, professional and always follow up. I would and do recommend him to family and friends.

GreatDoctor. Been with hi for 15 years or more! LoveDr. Hull. Great Dr.!

Dr Hull is an amazing Dr always gives a quick and accurate diagnosis. He is a kind man and listens to what you have to say.

needs a new office manager

I have been a patient of Dr Hulls for yrs as was my mom and grandmother he delivered my niece back when he delivered babies I like him and is why I would rather pay than go to a dr who accepts my insurance however the office manager refuses to hold a check for me even though my last checks to them cleared fine one in 2011 didnt because of a new job and my direct deposit was delayed ..3 yrs later I still have to fight to get an appt due to this...it actually comes down to her informing ppl that time of my check not goin thru and her daughter making fun of mine at school she appearently hasnt gotten over me letting her know about it so if u have lots of money or good insurance im sure u will be ok but if u ever have to postdate a check because your a poor working person well...I hope you dont mind if the town finds out. I am changing drs regrettable but necessary .

Great family doctor

Dr. Hull is caring, attentive, and you can get an appointment within one day. He also does xrays and lab work in house, which saves me a lot of money with my insurance policy (any lab work done in house is covered under my copay, whereas if it's sent out I have to pay 20% and my deductible has to be met).