Dr. Robert R Johnson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert R Johnson Jr?

DO NOT LET THIS DR. TOUCH YOU

This dr performed a very routine fusion surgery on my back and crippled me.

Exceptional Doctor Dr. Robert Johnson,Sr.

My brother had an aneurysm 2000 Dr. Johnson performed the surgery and Willie snapped back quickly and was a Miracle to the family. 14 years later with no complications Dr. Johnson performed another procedure My brother is doing fine and healing well. Dr. Johnson is a exceptional Nuero-Surgeon and a very nice guy. Thanks Dr. Johnson

The day before surgery, I received a call that it needed to be rescheduled for a MONTH later. As a matter of fact, follow-up visits were very untimely in that I had to wait three weeks to see the doctor on several occasions. Post-surgery on my spine, I saw the doctor and a new fracture was noted on my MRI. Dr. Johnson said to continue physical therapy. When I showed the report to the Rehab doctor whom Dr. Johnson had referred me to, he instructed me to immediately cease physical therapy and was very concerned. In addition, I later found out that the graft material used in my spine surgery has not been approved for multiple lumbar levels and poses great risk for future excessive scar formation and bony overgrowth. I've had to endure 2 surgeries since my initial one to clear out the bone graft material from compressing on the nerves. I am still hardly able to walk.