Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert R Joseph MD
Dr. Robert R Joseph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA, with another office in Lawrence, MA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Metro West Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert R Joseph has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert R Joseph has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert R Joseph has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert R Joseph is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Not for older women
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert R Joseph - Posted on January 23rd, 2016
I saw Dr. Joseph for post-menopausal bleeding, and he ordered a uterine ultrasound. Five weeks went by without a call regarding my test results from him or his office. Finally, I called the office to inquire about my test, saying that a woman who is of a certain age and having bleeding should have received a response from Dr. Joseph ASAP!! He then called me to say that everything was fine. I think that Dr. Joseph would be a good doctor for younger women who are still having babies, but for older women, forget it!! Look elsewhere to get the care that you deserve.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert R Joseph - Posted on April 13th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert R Joseph - Posted on September 22nd, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joseph is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Robert R Joseph Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert R Joseph is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Framingham, MA.