Dr. Robert R Joseph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert R Joseph?

Not for older women

I saw Dr. Joseph for post-menopausal bleeding, and he ordered a uterine ultrasound. Five weeks went by without a call regarding my test results from him or his office. Finally, I called the office to inquire about my test, saying that a woman who is of a certain age and having bleeding should have received a response from Dr. Joseph ASAP!! He then called me to say that everything was fine. I think that Dr. Joseph would be a good doctor for younger women who are still having babies, but for older women, forget it!! Look elsewhere to get the care that you deserve.

I recommend this Doctor, not his staff :(

Great!

Confident, thorough, follows up, and is a very kind person.