Dr. Robert Miles Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Miles?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

BEWARE!!! Consumers beware of Dr Robert Miles and his staff. Initial consult was good and very affordable. But during surgery I was not given surgical underwear nor even a paper robe prior to surgery. Dr and staff cut costs in every available way, even as far as diluting the numbing solution used. I had to stop dr in the middle of surgery only one flank was completed due to the high pain levels. I am no stranger when it comes to this surgery as I had other parts of my body done in a different state. I was screaming and crying during the entire surgery and my sister whom was in the waiting room heard me. Very shady practices.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr. Miles was my primary physician for 8 yrs. I miss him very much!

Monster man should be a butcher.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I was a little nervous, I was assured I wouldn't feel a thing. Let me tell you I felt everything. He never was concern about how I was doing during the process of surgery. He poked me like I wasn't human. The flank area hurts. He said say ooch if it hurts then he would go to another area. I said ooch about 25 times in hour. I wanted to stop in the middle of the process. I felt he was taking out his anger on me. It's shame I was hoping to have more work done. Not now. I was very relutant to post but, I feel he needs to change how he is treating patients.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Very professional and thorough.He takes a genuine interest in you and works with you on getting better.

Wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2010

Dr. Miles is a wonderful doctor who cares about you. Spends time talking to you as a person, gets to know you and your medical history

Posted on April 15th, 2017