Robert Segal Is this you?

Mean heartless dr in meat mkt practice

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I was traumatized by Dr. Segal. Is he paying for positive reviews? His practice is a meat market. Low level associates do critical tasks like take the input history (current symptoms). When I said I preferred to have Dr Segal take my history, he stormed in (1 hr later) screaming that in his office we did things his way & I was to put on my clothes & leave, he would refund my copay. When I started crying, he yelled at me for that. I said I was sick, pls don't, he insisted I leave. He's a horror.

Posted on August 7th, 2014

From the very first moment I arrived to the second I left, I felt warmly welcomed and cared for. Dr. Segal and his entire staff was very attentive, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Segal listened carefully to the symptoms I was having and all the tests were done in one room during that first visit. All of the test results were given to me upon completion, before ever leaving the office. Going to a doctors appointment, especially for a cardiovascular consultation, can be scary. Thankfully the staff made me feel very comfortable and eased my anxiety about the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Segal to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr. Segal saved my life. He was persistent in doing an angioplasty (I kept putting off) that required two stents. He is very caring, patient, soft spoken and well educated in his field. His referrals are to the best doctors in their fields. His office is very modern and pleasant. And his very qualified and dedicated staff superb. You can't ask for anyone better.

excellent doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2014

LOVE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Seriously AMAZING!

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I found the staff to be cordial and through, and Dr Doctor Segal was very informative and professional.

Dr. Rober Segal......... The BEST in Show

Posted on May 29th, 2011

If you havent already seen Dr. Segal, I urge you make an appointment ASAP. Dr. Segals Facility and his Expertise have yet to be Matched. Even the waiting room is a pleasure spend time. I can say confidently your first visit certainly wont be your Last. Thank You Dr. Segal for All you have Done and Continue to Do. You are very much Appreciated. I hope this review was helpful,Mr. Dashti

Definetly recommend Dr.Segal to anyone

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I already recommended Dr.Segal to my family and friends. He was very pleasant and very professional and took his time with me one on one. I have alot of family history of heart disease and he made sure he knew everything about it. His staff was also very wonderful, they were all very friendly. The doctor and his staff all made me feel comfortable and welcomed. Thank you!

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I SAW DR. SEGAL IN JUNE, HE IS AWESOME, HELPED ME OUT AND MADE ME FEEL BETTER WITH CHEST PAIN I WAS HAVING. PLUS I CALLED AND I GOT AN APPOINTMENT THE NEXT DAY, HIS OFFICE IS SPEECHLESS AND THE STAFF IS SO POLITE. THANK YOU DR. SEGAL.

Posted on June 24th, 2010

I've never written an online doctor review before but am taking the opportunity to do so now because Dr. Segal probably saved my life. Following a very short and nearly imperceptible pain in my wrist and then chest while swimming laps on a vacation, I consulted my GP who, after an EKG, state-of-the-art calcium artery scan, and a review of my risk factors (age 54, normal weight, normal cholesterol, non-smoker, plenty of exercise, etc.), pronounced me healthy. When I pressed for a cardiologist referral, he then sent me to Dr. Segal. After a full day of diagnostic evaluations including a CAT scan, sonogram, and other tests revealed nothing, Dr. Segal nevertheless insisted I return for a second day so he could run a nuclear stress test. To everyone's shock, that test revealed that 40% of the blood supply to my heart was being blocked due a 99% blockage of my LAD coronary artery (the "widowmaker" as cardiologists refer to it). The diagnosis was confirmed by a second opinion that afternoon and I was rushed to the coronary unit of a local hospital where I received an angioplasty and stent. If not for Dr. Segal's great instincts and persistence (he reasoned that since the pain only developed while exercising, a stress test was required to replicate the situation), I narrowly avoided a heart attack. I have since learned that because I walk and swim a lot, the 60% of my heart that was still receiving an adequate blood supply was able to pick up the slack and allow me to continue functioning without producing any further symptoms. But this situation was extremely precarious and unsustainable. Now, thanks to his extraordinary skill and judgment, I have 100% coronary functionality and no heart disease whatsoever. Were it not for him, it might have been a very different story.

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Was referred to him recently and had a great experience.

ROSLYN L ROGERS

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

THE OFFICE STAFF IS HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND MAKES YOU FEEL AT HOME/EASE. DR SEGAL IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINS THINGS TO YOU AND SHOWS A GENUINE CONCERN FOR YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS.