Dr. Robert Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Williams?

Patient

Posted on August 19th, 2013

He is courteous and respectful, takes just as much time to listen as any other medical professional does now a days. The staff is friendly and I have never had a bad experience, highly recommend.

The best doctor I have found in years!

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I wasn't feeling well and I had to get a new doctor since mine had left the practice. I selected Dr. Williams and on my first visit after examining me he immediately knew what was wrong with me and admitted me into the hospital for treatment. There was no messing around. He was very formal at first, but after a couple of visits I found that Dr. Williams is a very kind and understanding person and he is very good to follow up with you via email or phone. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Aggressive and antagonistic

Posted on February 11th, 2012

The most antagonistic doctor I have ever spoken with. Is accusatory, is unable to listen, is not up to date on current medical practice.

Posted on October 30th, 2016