Dr. Robert C Rankin Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Rankin?

Sexual harassment

I went to Rankin quite a few years ago at this point, I was 17 at the time. Every time he had me alone (the few minutes before the “witness” would come in for the exam) he would compliment my breasts in a variety of different disgusting ways, often while giving me a breast exam, which he did, in retrospect, possibly unnecessarily often. The experience traumatized me and I never told anyone about it until after. I’m not seeking any compensation or anything, I’m way too scared to go up against st. Clair hospital. I just want other women to be aware...don’t go to him, and don’t send your young daughters to him.

Need better receptionist

Dr. Rankin is great. The person answering the phone and scheduling appointments does not listen and seems to always be in a rush to get you off the phone. I've had to repetively ask if I could finish my sentences and there has been a lot of miscommunication because of the interruptions and not listening to the patient.

Patient

Very nice staff, pleasant manner. Dr. Rankin was prompt, and took time to answer my questions. He is very professional and knowledgeable.

liar

I was having problems during my pregnancy and this doctor would not listen to me. He pushed my out the door during my appointment and I ended up in the er because of this. Then I found out he lied to me. He is very arrogant and has a God like complex. As for his wife the office manager she is useless.

Horrible experience giving birth to my son. He mis diagnosed symptoms of Pre-eclampsia when I went to the hospital with water retention with weight gain of 9# in 3 days and very high blood pressure. He sent me home. If it was not for another Dr. In his practice I would have continued to get worse. Had severe complications after c-section that Dr. Rankin performed (sadly he was the dr performing them that day) along with an 8 day hospital stay,massive infection that continued 6 weeks after c-section and weakened me and did not allow me to bond with my newborn. He never did figure out where the infection came from! Do not see him!

SUPER

Go to Dr. Rankin if you want someone who is extremely knowledgeable based on his long experience with real world situations. Many doctors sound like a text book, giving recommendations and statistics that almost sound rehearsed, while Dr. Rankin has the background to tell you honestly and compassionately whether any issue is likely to be something to worry about or not,and give you great advice accordingly. I would not go anywhere else! He is wonderful.

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. Rankin for many years and he delivered my three children, helping me tremendously through each pregnancy and postpartum. He has an easygoing, very professional manner and has always been on the cutting edge of ob/gyn advancements his entire career. Although I moved away from his offices in the South Hills years ago, I always drive back because I feel his excellent advice and treatment are very well worth it. Visit rankinwarner.com if you care to see what he looks like now. I would very highly recommend this talented physician and wonderful person.

Horrible treatment of daughter in labor-she went into deep depression after because of him