Have you seen Dr. Robert E Ranney?

Completely satisfied.

Professional, caring, excellent Doctor! Have been seeing him for at least 10 years and have never had one complaint.

LINDA

I AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. RANNEY FOR ABOUT 15YRS AND I CAN'T IMAGINE EVER HAVING TO CHANGE DOCTORS. HE SPENDS TIME WITH US AND MAKES INSTRUCTIONS VERY CLEAR, EVEN MY DAUGHTER UNDERSTAND WHEN HE EXP;AINS THINGS TO HER. WE WILL HAVE A HARD TIME IF EVER HE CAN'T CARE FOR US. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM HIGHLY.

wonderful, caring family physician

Insurance is a must have.

I was only there for a certain test but even that he had a hard time deciding if he should run those test or not. He kept asking me for insurance (which I have by the way), he wanted to be sure I have an insurance to pay for the test. Bottom line, he went to medical school to make money and not to heal the sick and ease their pain. If you want a real doctor go some place else.

Would ever go back

He didnt take any time to listen, interrupted, heard everything wrong then accused me of changing my story when I tried correcting him. He didnt offer one test and I left with no diagnosis. Maybe he thought because I was caucasian, didnt have insurance and was a woman, im not worth fixing. I would never go back and to him.

Great doctor!!!

Dr. Robert E Ranney is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Brea, CA.

Dr. Robert E Ranney Is this you?