Dr. Robert Ratcheson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ratcheson?

Dr. Ratcheson performed surgery on me in 1984. He is the kindest, most unpretentious doctor I've met in 50 years!He diagnosed my condition and performed the surgery before the advent of the MRI. Fortunately for me, Case Western was one of only two hospitals in the country that had MRI machines being tested by the FDA. My condition, Arnold-Chiari Malformation, wasn't very well known at the time. I realized later that I was in the best hands I could have been.He's a wonderful doctor. You're very lucky if you have him for your doctor.

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.