Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert I Rattiner
Dr. Robert I Rattiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williston Park, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rattiner is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Rattiner has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert I Rattiner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 8
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rattiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
New York University
Dr. Robert I Rattiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert I Rattiner Md, 99 Hillside Ave Ste T, Williston Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert I Rattiner in this video.
Dr. Robert I Rattiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williston Park, NY.