Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ray
Dr. Robert Ray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX, with another office in New Braunfels, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ray is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Mckenna Hospital and New Braunfels Surgical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ray replaced one of my hip joints in 2007 and I was completely amazed how it changed my life, and how quickly (about a month)I was nearly normalagain(you still have to take it easy for awhile.) Now, I unfortunately have to seek him out again to have the other hip done and I would go to no-one else to have the procedure accomplished!
I had three procedures done to my knee - - at the same time. Torn apart my ACL, tear in my Meniscus and a piece of my Articular Cartilage was missing (0.20-inch). So after discussing the options, this is what he did. ACL = Transplant from a cadaver Meniscus = sew and trim Articular Cartilage = transplant a plug. I had the surgery and about an hour after waking up - I was bending my knee at 90-degrees. Returned home the next day. Within 30-days, I was putting a little pressure on my leg and back to work. I only took one pain pill as a precaution - but never had any serious pain. Note I am in my mid-40s and active. Not sure if that is why my recovery was fast and no real pain. Just the normal post operative swelling and soreness. I highly recommend you to talk to Dr. Ray, before going to anyone else. He listens and this staff is the BEST!!!! Thank you for everything!!!
Dr. Ray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
New Braunfels Surgical Center
Christus Santa Rosa Of New Braunfels
Foundation Surgical Hospital of San Antonio
Univ Of Texas Health Science Center
15 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Robert Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.