Dr. Robert Ray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ray?

Mrs.

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Ray replaced one of my hip joints in 2007 and I was completely amazed how it changed my life, and how quickly (about a month)I was nearly normalagain(you still have to take it easy for awhile.) Now, I unfortunately have to seek him out again to have the other hip done and I would go to no-one else to have the procedure accomplished!

Great work on my knee!!!

Posted on May 17th, 2009

I had three procedures done to my knee - - at the same time. Torn apart my ACL, tear in my Meniscus and a piece of my Articular Cartilage was missing (0.20-inch). So after discussing the options, this is what he did. ACL = Transplant from a cadaver Meniscus = sew and trim Articular Cartilage = transplant a plug. I had the surgery and about an hour after waking up - I was bending my knee at 90-degrees. Returned home the next day. Within 30-days, I was putting a little pressure on my leg and back to work. I only took one pain pill as a precaution - but never had any serious pain. Note I am in my mid-40s and active. Not sure if that is why my recovery was fast and no real pain. Just the normal post operative swelling and soreness. I highly recommend you to talk to Dr. Ray, before going to anyone else. He listens and this staff is the BEST!!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2014