Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Reichler has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Adjustment Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Sports Medicine
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Adoption & Foster Care
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Reichler has a certain charisma but he talks about himself and his family incessantly. He is quick to prescribe Xanax which can become quite a problem. He is charming in some ways but as a clinician he means well but does not seem to spend enough time to actually prepare a detailed plan for the patient.
I have been a patient of Dr. Reichler's for over two decades. He has been a great doctor and helped me weather several crisis. For the last several years, I have been doing great thanks to him. He is a wonderful doctor- compassionate and caring, and an expert in psychiatry.
Dr. Robert J Reichler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsObsessive Compulsive Treatment, 21827 76th Ave W Ste 201, Edmonds, WA
Dr. Robert J Reichler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.