Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Renner
Dr. Robert A Renner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Renner is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Renner has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Renner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Robert A Renner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLab Corp of America, 10701 Vintage Preserve Pkwy, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Renner in this video.
Dr. Robert A Renner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.