Dr. Robert Reppy Is this you?

Dr. Reppy is the most compassionate doctor I've ever visited.

Dr. Reppy is great!

I have been a patient of Dr. Reppy since 2005. Besides being an excellent, caring and very accurate physician, he also employs caring and attentive staff to help make each visit as pleasant as possible. His Tampa office is always busy, but is very convenient and has plenty of parking.

Caring and professional

Dr Reppy is a caring and professional Dr. He treats his patients the way any person wants to be treated. He listens to what you have to say in responce to his questions. He also doesn't have a "I am better than or know more than you because I am a DOCTOR" attitude.

Very Pleased

Dr. Reppy helped me meet my weight goal and maintain my current weight. I was more then pleased with all aspects of Dr. Robert Reppy's office. I hig ...

Wonderful Doctor, Amazing Bedside Manner

Like many men my age, it is very rare that I choose to go to the doctor, and when I do, it is normally against my will. When visiting Dr. Reppy, I was ...

Dr. Reppy is the best pain relief Dr. in Tampa, FL

One of the things that caught me while Dr. Reppys office were the staff and how quickly everything was done. Usually some offices are overcrowded and ...

Robert Reppy

Robert Reppy is a very professional pain relief doctor and has many years of experience with medicine. After my injuries I visited Dr. Reppy and he guided me through my procedure. Thanks again Dr. Reppy.

Robert Reppy - Perfect Doctor

Dr. Robert Reppy has helped me in my difficult time with my pain. A perfect family doctor and I recommend him to anyone who needs medical treatment. ...

Robert Reppy is the perfect family medicine doctor who is a prime example of one of the good physicians. He has helped me on my track in recovery and will not turn a blind eye to his patients. Good manners, highly motivated, and the best in Florida by all standards. I've had other family doctors but he is the best by far. Keep up the good services and a wonderful man.

Dr. Reppy is a TRUE ProfessionalI am, by no means, new to having chronic health issues and most physicians are too self-involved to look directly at me. To them, I'm just another set of issues.

Lenny Full..

Dr you took care of me for a cuople of years now and you have been helpig me with my back and you have taken alot of pain away you really dont nkow thanks.

Dr Reppy and his Staff are Great

I have been a patient of dr reppy and his staff for 5 years i love them and Dr Reppy does everything to help his patients and he is very nice, patient, and makes sure your medical care is taking care of i would recommend him to everyone looking for a dr thanks dr reppy for being such a wonderful dr and for having such a wonderful staff

Dr. Robert Reppy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.