Dr. Robert A Rice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Rice?

Dr Rice has no regard for his patients. He is very comfortable having patients in overcrowded waiting rooms, and specializes in double and over booking. It's a shameful practice.

RN

I agree with the comment about the absurdity of $35.00 paying for a prescription. I do not pay for prescriptions for medications at my PCP. That is my only negative comment. His staff is courteous and gracious. His associates are professional and caring. Dr. Rice is very focused on my eye health and spends time discussing the results of my exams with me. I have been his patient for over 10 years and trust my vision care to him and his associates. His care does stop in the office; he cares for patients with his work in Central America and provides eye care for the indigent in San Antonio and surrounding areas. If you have old eyeglasses you cannot use, give them to Dr. Rice and his team; they will donate them to those who cannot afford to purchase eyes glasses.

Wise Eyes, Perscrptuon Denies?

I like the Doctor,BUT they charged me $35 for the lense prescription. After going to Dr. Rice for 25 years I find that rather insulting.