Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ridout Jr
Dr. Robert Ridout Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Texarkana, TX, with another office in Texarkana, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Ridout is affiliated with Atlanta Memorial Hospital, Christus St Michael Health System and Howard Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ridout Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Robert Ridout Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ridout is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Christus St Michael Health System
Howard Memorial Hospital
Christus Dubuis Hosp, Texarkana, Tx
Northeast Texas Surgical Ctr
Christus St Michael Rehabilitation Hosp
33 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Ridout Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert Ridout Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.