Have you seen Dr. Robert M Robins?

Just Okay

I went to Dr. Robins for BHRT. He only does HRT which was my fault not his. No blood work was done to check my levels yet I was prescribed the hormones. No female or other person was in the room for my exam, which made me uncomfortable. In the past I have not been given an exam for hormones, only blood work. In my opinion he is rather full of himself. I did quite a bit of reading before hand and do not like the risks associated with Oral hormones he spent a great deal of time telling me all the issues with what I read, which is fine. In all fairness to him, I don't trust most Western medicine Dr's. I don't trust our health care and big pharma in the US and prefer a more natural approach. He was not well versed on the patch. It was suggested to a friend to cut hers to wean off. he told me patches can't be cut because the hormones would ooze out. He thinks they are like pockets of hormones that are sticky on one side as to adhere to you. Well, they are not like pockets, they are flat stickers for basic description and they can be cut. Overall, I didn't care for his personality and I felt blood work should have been performed as this patch is WAY TOO strong and I think someone should have been in the room with us. I will be going to the Womens Menopause center on Maple at Orchard Lake moving forward.

Excellent, Caring Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Robins' for over 30 years. He has guided me thru many medical issues including infertility treatments (which were successful). He listens to my symptoms and likes to get to the root of the problem vs throwing drugs at the patient. He promotes healthy living as part of the whole approach to a healthy body. He has the rare ability to really listen and hear a woman's point of view. The office staff are all very nice. They try to accommodate you when scheduling appointments.

Dr. Robins is easy to talk to and his diagnosis are always right on! He is a great gyn! Computer issues caused long wait time today. Normally better in this area.

The Best

Dr. Robins is the only doctor that listened to me. We tried for 7 years to have a baby and finally I found Dr. Robins. He treated my endometriosis and within 6 months we were pregnant! Also delivered our baby and made it fun. Everyone wanted to have us do IVF but I knew the problem was deeper than that. Great office staff too! He's partners are great as well.

He has been my doctor for 17 years, soon to deliver my fourth child. He is the absolute best!

Dr. Robert M Robins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.